Beach Bonfires on the Beaches of South Walton (permit required)
A beach bonfire is a time-honored tradition enjoyed by 30A residents and visitors as the sun goes down over the sugar-white sand and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico on the panhandle of Florida. Bonfire events make great family reunions, wedding events, birthday parties and corporate team building.
Allow Dillon’s Beach Services to create an instant gathering place for entertainment and sharing while following the guidelines set forth by Walton County. Call Dillon’s Beach Services today to provide you with a memorable bonfire experience.
All public accesses of the Beaches of South Walton including Dune Allen Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Seagrove Beach, Seacrest, etc.)
Bonfire Set Up
A bonfire set up includes the following:
Full Bonfire Set Up:
- (6) tiki torches
- (1) six foot fold out table
- (1) 100 qt cooler with ice
- 4 hours worth of wood
- burn barrel for wood
- set up and clean up of bonfire only
- non-refundable permit fee
- bonfire chairs- $8 per chair (upon availability)
We require an advance notice for scheduling bonfires with any extra options. The bonfires alone can be scheduled the day of, if there is availibility. We require an extra fee of $50 for same day scheduling.
Everything listed above is provided by Dillon’s Beach Services. We do not provide anything other than what is listed above.
Weather Policy: Mother nature has a mind of it’s own, therefore we do not refund for reserved bonfires.
Reservation Policy: Cancellations or refunds are not accepted for reserved bonfires.
Please contact us for pricing, and to make a reservation.
Office: (850) 259-5849/ Hours: 9am-5pm Central Standard Time
The Permit (Walton County)
In order to obtain a beach bonfire permit from South Walton Fire District abide by the following:
- All beach bonfires must be located at a county maintained public beach access which are identified by an access number located at the beginning of each boardwalk.
- If you would like a beach bonfire at a private Gulf front location, it is required to have written permission from the property owner before a permit will be issued.
- Rental agents or companies do not have the authorization to give permission for beach bonfires at private Gulf front locations.
- The person obtaining permit must be present during the hours of the bonfire.
- Beach bonfire permit applications are processed Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm at: South Walton Fire District
- Dillon’s Beach Services will gladly obtain the permit, or individual can obtain the permit themselves.
- South Walton Fire District reserves the right to check for permit compliance at any time.