Beach Bonfires on the Beaches of South Walton (permit required)
A beach bonfire is a time-honored tradition enjoyed by 30A residents and visitors as the sun goes down over the sugar-white sand and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Bonfire events make great family reunions, wedding events, birthday parties and corporate team building.
Allow Dillon’s Beach Services to create an instant gathering place for entertainment and sharing while following the guidelines set forth by Walton County. Call Dillon’s Beach Services today to provide you with a memorable bonfire experience.
All public accesses of the Beaches of South Walton including Dune Allen Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Seagrove Beach, Seacrest, etc.)
Bonfire Set Up
A bonfire set up includes the following:
- (6) tiki torches
- (1) six foot table
- (1) hundred quart cooler with ice
- wood- 4 hours worth of burn time
- burn barrel for wood
- set up and clean up of bonfire
- Upon request we can provide “bonfire chairs” for an additional price of $7 per chair
Everything listed above is provided by Dillon’s Beach Services. We do not provide anything other than what is listed above, due to different group sizes and requirements.
The Permit (Walton County)
In order to obtain a beach bonfire permit from South Walton Fire District abide by the following:
- All beach bonfires must be located at a county maintained public beach access which are identified by an access number located at the beginning of each boardwalk.
- If you would like a beach bonfire at a private Gulf front location, it is required to have written permission from the property owner before a permit will be issued.
- Rental agents or companies do not have the authorization to give permission for beach bonfires at private Gulf front locations.
- The person obtaining permit must be present during the hours of the bonfire.
- Beach bonfire permit applications are processed Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm at: South Walton Fire District 850-267-1298
- Dillon’s Beach Services will gladly obtain the permit, or individual can obtain the permit themselves.
- South Walton Fire District reserves the right to check for permit compliance at any time.
**Dillon’s Beach Services accepts only credit cards for reservation of beach bonfires. The credit card provided will be charged for the full amount due once permit is obtained. Please contact us for pricing.